The American Veterans Center and the World War II Veterans Committe’s 21st Annual Conference will take place October 25-27, 2018 in Washington, DC. The three-day event features panels and discussions with America’s most decorated and distinguished veterans and active duty personnel from World War II to the present day. The event proves to be a once-in-a-lifetime chance to spend a weekend in the company of heroes.
The event also includes:
- The Wounded Warrior Experience, a very special reception & discussion
- American Valor: A Salute to Our Heroes, the first and only televised awards show recognizing our military heroes
To learn more about the Conference, call 703-302-1012 ext. 227 or e-mail the AVC. Below are some highlights from the 2017 conference.
TO THE LATEST GENERATION
AVC’s 21st Annual Conference will feature military heroes from World War II through today. Here are some early highlights:
- The Tuskegee Airmen: 75th Anniversary
- Featuring surviving pilots of the legendary group of African American pilots on the anniversary of their deployment to WWII.
- Legends of World War II
- Featuring a hero of the Doolittle Raid, an ‘ace’ pilot, and a veteran of the famed ‘Band of Brothers’
- The Medal of Honor
- A conversation with several Medal of Honor recipients from across generations.
- Valor on the Front Lines
- Featuring heroes of the current generation in Iraq and Afghanistan